I need an attorney, can the Village help me?
The attorneys who work in the Corporation Counsel's Office are not permitted to give legal advice to the public. There are a number of legal referral agencies to contact for information, including the Chicago Bar Association at 312-554-2001 or the Cook County Bar Association at 312-630-1157.

Elderly and low-income individuals may also contact Cook County Legal Assistance Foundation of Metropolitan Chicago at 847-475-3703. Senior citizens living in Niles Township may contact the Township office at 847-673-9300 to schedule an appointment for legal counsel.

Show All Answers

1. What does the Corporation Counsel's Office do?
2. I need an attorney, can the Village help me?
3. Can you please tell me when my court date is?
4. I received a ticket and did not appear in court, what happens now?
5. I can't make my court date, can I get a continuance?
6. I received a ticket for a minor traffic violation, can you tell me what will happen?
7. I am having problems with my neighbors, can the Village help me sue them?
8. Where should a Notice of Foreclosure be sent?
9. My landlord is not responding to my requests, can you help me?