COVID-19 Vaccines Available for Skokie Residents and Workers Employed in Skokie
IMPORTANT! RESIDENTS & EMPLOYEES OF SKOKIE-LOCATED BUSINESSES MUST:
- Be 12+ years old to register for a Pfizer clinic (appointment link below)
- Be 18+ years old to register for a Moderna clinic (appointment link below)
- Be 18+ years old to register for a Johnson & Johnson clinic (call 847/922-8252 to schedule an appointment)
Third Doses for Immunocompromised Individuals and Booster Doses of Pfizer Vaccine
Skokie Health and Human Services has been administering a Pfizer 3rd dose to those who meet the following criteria:
- Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
- Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Received a stem cell transplant within the last two years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection as evidenced by a CD4 count of less than 200 cells/mm3
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response
On Tuesday, October 5, 2021, the Skokie Health and Human Services Department will begin providing a booster dose of Pfizer vaccine Booster to Skokie residents and employees at Skokie businesses who meet the following criteria:
- Age 65 and older;
- Ages 18 through 64 who are at high risk of severe COVID-19; and
- Ages 18 through 64 whose frequent institutional or occupational exposure to COVID-19 puts them at high risk of serious complications of COVID-19 including severe COVID-19.
If you are in need of a first, second, third or booster dose of Pfizer vaccine, and meet one of the criteria listed above (for third and booster doses), please register for an appointment through the link below. See a list of frequently asked questions about third and booster doses, COVID-19 testing options and more.
To register for an appointment, click one of the clinics listed. You will then be redirected to the Village's appointment software. If no clinics are listed, it is because they are full or will be scheduled at a later date. Check back for updates.
- Times in GREEN indicate that appointments are available
- Times in RED indicate that appointments are NOT available
- New Dates/Times will be posted as vaccine allotments allow
WEDNESDAYS - PFIZER VACCINATION CLINIC - 12+ YEARS OLD - 5127 OAKTON ST.
THURSDAYS - MODERNA VACCINATION CLINIC - 18+ YEARS OLD - 5127 OAKTON ST.
OCTOBER 5 - PFIZER VACCINATION CLINIC - 12+ YEARS OLD - 5127 OAKTON ST.
*See other community vaccination options at Walgreens, CVS, some pop-up community clinics and more.
Click Here for Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Register for a Village Vaccination Clinic (PDF)
COVID-19 Hotline: 847/779-7726