COVID-19 Vaccines Available for Skokie Residents and Workers Employed in Skokie
MUST READ - RESIDENTS & EMPLOYEES OF SKOKIE-LOCATED BUSINESSES MUST:
- Be 12+ years old to register for a Pfizer clinic
- Be 18+ years old to register for a Moderna clinic
- Be 18+ years old to register for a Johnson & Johnson clinic
- Show proof of residency or written proof of working at a Skokie business location to gain entry to the clinic.
- Proof of Employment in Skokie may include: pay stubs, a business card and/or an employment verification letter on company letterhead.
- Proof of Residency may include: state-issued photo ID with a Skokie address, a state-issued photo ID along with a current utility bill or lease document with a Skokie address and name.
To register for an appointment, click one of the clinics listed. You will then be redirected to the Village's appointment software. If no clinics are listed, it is because they are full or will be scheduled at a later date. Check back for updates.
- Times in GREEN indicate that appointments are available
- Times in RED indicate that appointments are NOT available
- New Dates/Times will be posted as vaccine allotments allow
WEDNESDAYS - PFIZER VACCINATION CLINIC - 12+ YEARS OLD - 5127 OAKTON ST.
THURSDAYS - MODERNA VACCINATION CLINIC - 18+ YEARS OLD - 5127 OAKTON ST.
*See other community vaccination options at Walgreens, CVS, some pop-up community clinics and more.
Click Here for Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Register for a Village Vaccination Clinic (PDF)
COVID-19 Hotline #: 847-779-7726