- What is the zoning of my property?
- What are the building size restrictions for my property?
- How long does it take to get a Zoning Variance or Special Use Permit?
- Do I need a permit to install a fence on my property?
- Do I need a permit to install a new roof on my home?
- Does the Village issue licenses for home occupations?
- Why are there so many property foreclosures and what is the Village’s response to them?
- What is Section 8 housing and is it increasing in Skokie?
- What should I do if I notice graffiti on my property or elsewhere in the Village?
- What parts of Skokie are in a flood plain?
- How can I comment on a Zoning Board of Appeals or Plan Commission case?
- What are the rules for truck parking on Village Streets?
- My pickup is strictly a passenger vehicle. Do I have to park it in my garage overnight?
- I use my "B" plated vehicle for both a commercial and non-commercial use. May I park it on the street in front of my house during the evening hours?
- If I do not have a garage, may I park my commercial vehicle in my driveway?
- My pickup truck has a plow attached to the front, and a small storage chest in the bed during the winter season only. Does this prohibit me from parking on a residential property or street?
- My panel van has rear seating and both rear and side windows, may I park it in front of my house?