- Does the Skokie Health Department offer recycling opportunities?
- What is the Skokie Medical Reserve Corps?
- How do I get a certified copy of a birth or death certificate?
- Is smoking regulated in the work place and public places in Skokie?
- Where can I rent a car safety seat when my grandchildren come to visit?
- Can someone present a health related educational program to our group?
- My power went off for several hours. Is the food in my refrigerator and freezer safe to eat?
- Can I keep chickens in Skokie?
- What should I do if I see a coyote?
- What should I do if I have an animal burrowing on my property?
- Can I request a trap for animals burrowing on my property?
- Can I request a trap for animals located in a living space at my residence?
- What should I do if there is a deceased animal on my property?
- I observed someone walking their dog off leash. What should I do?
- I observed someone not clean up after their dog. What should I do?
- Where can I go to get my child's shots for school?
- Does the Village of Skokie provide health screenings for its residents?
- If I have a communicable disease, where can I get more information about it?
- Do I need any vaccinations when I travel outside the United States?
- Can a nurse visit my homebound mother?