Electronic payments for water bills, business licenses, non-moving violations, certain building permits and Assist-a-Family donations can be submitted on the Village's electronic online services webpage. The outdoor payment box on the west side of Skokie Village Hall also is available to make payments. Please see below for phone numbers to call for support and to make appointment requests.
• General payment questions: 847-933-8247
• Water billing phone support: 847-933-8418
• Pay-by-phone services: 847-933-8420
• Non-moving violations support: 847-933-8421
• Accounts payable concerns: 847-933-8243
• Local tax collection: 847-933-8243
• Pet licenses: 847-933-8423
The Village of Skokie Finance Department is responsible for:
- The Collection and Disbursement of All Village Funds
- Filing of Annual Financial Reports
- Maintaining All Financial Records of the Village
- Oversight of the Collections and Purchasing Divisions
New! Skokie now offers convenient online payment for:
- Miscellaneous Invoices
- Non-Moving Violations
- Parking Tickets
- Water Bills
Pay using Visa, MasterCard, Discover and debit cards. The Village does not charge a fee for this service.Visit the E-Gov Services page to make a payment.
Finance Department operations have returned to normal. Due to physical space limitations in-person services at the Finance counter in Village Hall are limited to two customers at a time. All patrons are encouraged to conduct all business using the convenient payment links posted above.