New electronic payment portal is live!
The Village is enhancing the online payment experience for customers, offering better account management tools for utility billing, an automated phone service for payments, and additional payment methods like Google and Apple Pay.
Customers enrolled in automatic payments for utility bills will need to re-enroll after January 31. Automatic payments scheduled for January will process as usual. After receiving your first utility bill in February and later, please return to the e-Pay page, follow the steps to make the first payment using the new system and sign up for automatic payments and/or paperless billing during that process. The new payment portal can be accessed here.
In addition to the online payment services, the outdoor payment box on the west side of Skokie Village Hall is also available to make payments. Please see below for phone numbers to call for support and to make appointment requests.
• General payment questions: 847-933-8247
• Water billing phone support: 847-933-8418
• Pay-by-phone services: 847-933-8420
• Non-moving violations support: 847-933-8421
• Accounts payable concerns: 847-933-8243
• Local tax collection: 847-933-8243
• Pet licenses: 847-933-8423
The Village of Skokie Finance Department is responsible for:
- The Collection, Disbursement, Investment, and Safe-Keeping
of All Village Funds
- Preparation and filing of Annual Financial Reports
- Maintaining All Financial Records of the Village
- Employee Payroll and Retiree Pension Payments
The Village offers convenient online payment for:
- Locally imposed taxes
- Miscellaneous Invoices
- Non-Moving Violations
- Parking Tickets
- Utility Bills
E-Check and all major credit/debit cards are accepted. The Village does not charge a fee for this service.Visit the E-Gov Services page to make a payment.
Due to physical space limitations, in-person services at the Finance counter in Village Hall are limited to two customers at a time. All patrons are encouraged to conduct all business using the convenient payment links posted above.